Chevy Dual Fuel Tank Wiring Diagram

Chevy Dual Fuel Tank Wiring Diagram. I am getting ready to do my fuel system and have do idea how to it. I dropped both fuel tanks yesterday and removed all the hoses to measure roughly 9 feet for both so i am halfway there.

Single Wire 6 Port Fuel Selector Valve The 1947 Present Chevrolet Gmc Truck Message Board Network
Single Wire 6 Port Fuel Selector Valve The 1947 Present Chevrolet Gmc Truck Message Board Network from 67-72chevytrucks.com
Do any of you guys have a good wiring diagram that you can copy and send me of this truck with dual tanks, i have purchased 2 books now and the wiring diagrams are junk, don't show much and i would like a more detailed look at the wiring system. The wire in the center, goes to the gauge. Is there a way to reset the fuel sending units so they can calculate the fuel readings. One 3/8=supply one 5/16=vent, and one 1/4=return. The dual tank selector switch wasn't too complicated, from looking at my shop manual wiring diagrams.

1 wire goes to other tank.

I am getting ready to do my fuel system and have do idea how to it. I found a couple of trucks in the junkyard that had different tank wiring than mine, but i didn't check them out carefully. Connect the first wire between the. I have a 1987 chevy silverado, dual fuel tanks, tanks have been intermittent, meaning, one runs and the other won't, and vise versa. I dropped both fuel tanks yesterday and removed all the hoses to measure roughly 9 feet for both so i am halfway there. Plumbing, wiring, filters, pumps, all the stuff that goes into rigging a proper fuel system for dual tanks.

Thank you for reading about Chevy Dual Fuel Tank Wiring Diagram, I hope this article is useful. For more useful information visit https://thesparklingreviews.com/

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url